Our staff is made up of warm, resourceful, and proactive teachers who thrive in a dynamic environment and meticulously care for each and every student.
Our curriculum, classroom experience, and tracking systems are unique and we are happy to provide immediate, paid training to qualified candidates.
Please complete the interest form below if you are eager to…
- Learn the Piano Lab Teaching Method. Our teachers include recent music school graduates, seasoned performers, and retired public school teachers – but what we all have in common is the desire to continue learning so we can better serve our students.
- Confidently manage a classroom. Teaching group classes requires more than just musical knowledge and proficiency. At every class, our teachers present an engaging lesson, assess student comfort and enthusiasm, encourage participation and appropriate behavior, and adapt as needed with creative problem solving and a smile!
- Take ownership of your students’ music education – Our teachers evaluate the needs of their students regularly, prepare thoroughly for every class, and reach out to parents weekly with praises, concerns, and supplemental assignments as needed. These may be group classes but our students still receive individualized support.
- Online teachers (not geographically specific)
- Studio Teachers for our Alexandria, VA location.
- Training Program – 12 Hours $20/hour
- Lead Teaching $30/class